Money, like emotions, is something you must control to keep your life on the right track.- Natasha Munson
Here you’ll find links to a variety of tools to help you keep track of your investments and monitor your financial plan at home or on the go. In addition, we’ve included links to external sources of quality information we think you may find helpful.
Have a resource you’d like us to post? Send us a comment. We’d love to hear them.
Flowcharts for Commonly Asked Questions
As a Financial Advisor there are specific stages in life where peoople have common questions. We’ve created some flowcharts, that you can download, which will help answer those questions.
We’ll occassionally be adding Flowcharts, so be sure to check back often.
- What rate of return should I expect?
- How “safe” is the stock market?
- How much risk should I be taking?
- Roth IRA / 401k or Traditional IRA / 401k?
- How do I diversify my investments?
How much should I be saving for retirement?
When can I retire?
Will I run out of money?
How do I save for my kids’ college education?
- What should I be doing in my business to lower my taxes?
How much life insurance do I need?
Should I take the group disability policy offered through my work?
If I retire before 65 what are my options for health insurance?
What does a personal umbrella liability policy protect me from?
- At what age should I consider long term care insurance?
Life happens and often it has a way of impacting our goals. We help you plan for the ones you dream about and navigate the challenges it can throw at you. Either way, we're here to help you.
- Getting married
- Receiving an inheritance
- Buying a home/vacation home
- Starting a family
- Paying off student loans
- Consolidating debt
- Making major charitable donations
- Long-term care events
- Losing a job or changing employers
11650 Olio Rd.
Fishers, IN 46037
© Daviman Financial LLC - 2023 - All Rights Reserved